miércoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

Sex and the City: the movie


One of my favorite hobbies is I watch movies, really I enjoy it very much, therefore is difficult for me to choose alone one. My favorites genres are the drama, documentary, action, comedy, classic, animated, and finally the science-fiction.
The last movie that I watched went Sex and the City 1, but I do not watched it in the cinema, I watched it in my house, because, today it is not in the cinema as only it was released during the 2008 age.
This movie is base in the TV series of HBO channel ; the series call Sex and the City too, it went blockbuster. This movie narrate the story of the aventures of love of four friends New Yorkers. They are around thirty years old. The main caracter are four, those caracters went interpreted for the actresses Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon y Kristin Davis .
“Sex and the city: the movie” does not soundtrack. But, the responsible person of the realization of the music of this movie went Aaron Zigman.
Although, some experts critics think that the story of this movie is bad and discredits it to the series,personally and really I believe that this movie is very entertaining, its story is light and surprising. Also, we remember that the genres of this movie are the comedy and the romantic. Definitely, I recomend it. Also, if you like it this movie, you not should to miss the second part: " Sex and the city 2"

4 comentarios:

  1. I haven't seen this movies (sex and the city 1 or sex and the city 2), but I have this in my house...

    I'll see then, and so, I tell you my opinion about this movies

    I see you jesu!
    kises =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don´t like this movie. Really I have never seen her. And maybe only be prejudices but it displeases the idea of creating a woman's image only worried about the superficialness...
    See you Jeshu
    Pd: good luck in the championship!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My opinion is similar to Lorena.
    The series is entertaining, but shows a very superficial kind of woman

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love "sex and the city" 1 and 2 :D

    I watch the series every sunday in "la red"

    :D

    Carry, Miranda, Samanta and Charlott are the best.

    :D

    ResponderEliminar