miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

How green are you?




I think, generally in Chile the people does not know environmentally friendly practices. This matter is fell spread in the school and the audiovisual aids; beside fell persons konw and to be interesed in this topic, just as, in the city does not implement the conditions for the enviroment care. This is worrying, because it is know, that some dayly practices of the human damage the enviromentally, and the pollution cause harmful effects on the human and other living (se, beside the pollution is a danger for the live and existence of the planet.

Some dayly practices do not contribute to enviroment care are for example: when you leave the computer on and you do not use it, you away the mobile phone, the batteries or books; the tree fell, the dust, when you use plastics products or disposable nappy; when you do not separate the garbage or you to fling the garbarage or the oil in inadequate places, you consume process food, you use incorrectly the car, and to smoke. Some products that you should to avoid to use are: chlorine, pesticide, hormones, phosphate, artificial coloring and artificial fire.

I do not incorporated recycling into my habits, but I make some dayly practices that it could to help into enviroment care. For example almost always I try to save water , hardly ever I do not throw garbarage on the ground, if I do not find a trash can near of me, I prefer to put the garbarege in my pocket or in my handbag and later I put it in a trash can. Beside, I try to use fell plastic bag, just as, when I do not use the household appliances, I turn off it, and to put out electricity too. Regrettablely, I use fell the bike for the transfer, because the University is very far, then, I have to leg the bus and underground. But, when I am in my city, I try to walk for transfer.


I do not join to any eco-organisations, because I do not have the enough time for to devote and it do not in my priority. Although, I like to know more about recyclin for I incorpored into my habits, and this way I help to the enviromentally care.

1 comentario:

  1. you wrote many things that harm the environment, and stop them is very difficult. I think we should teach children the care of the environment,but first, we must practice and know about recycling...

    I see you!!

    ResponderEliminar