sábado, 6 de noviembre de 2010

My first artistic photos




One of the memorable moment of my life was when I pose nude for an artistic photos. That moment was very special for me, because it was one of my dreams. It was a surprise for me really.

One day a friend showed me her artistic photos that a prominent photographer took of her. I think and I said her that the photos were beautiful really, beside I comented her that I dream with I pose nude for artistic photos. Then, later on other day she called me for she said me that the photographer would to took me artistic photographs for he publish it in the La Nación newspaper. I don´t can believe it!

When I commented to my parents this, they were disagree immediately, because they thinked that this was scandalous; then I decided to lay them and so I said them that I was not toking the photos.

I was nervous very much the day of the seasson, becasuse never I did not have experiencie, so this situacion was now and want it for me. Later of some minutes I relax me and I enjoid this experiencie very much. Beside, I felt me very comportable, because only we were with my friend and the photographer in the seasson. They helped me very much, beside she make up me and we enjoid very much the experiencie, we disscused the ideas, we laugh us and we eat several delicious foods.

Finally, when the photos were published on Sunday I showed us the newspaper to my parents and they does not can believe it, they were surprised really, later that they were disagree with that, they showed themself very happy because they said me that the photos was very beautiful , so they decided to keep the newspaper.

Later, I repeated the experiencia with other photographer, she is a student, and the photos are very good too. I think to keep doing this, because I lovely it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario